These brownies are seriously so good and so wet! That sounds weird, but it’s so good for a brownie to be super creamy and moist so it melts into your mouth amazingly! I used peppermint essential oil from Young Living for this recipe (check out the oil section of my blog HERE to learn more about oils), but you can totally just use a peppermint extract if that suits you better! If you do, I recommend trying just a tsp 🙂
Rather just watch a video on how to make these? Check out my VLOGMAS DAY 7 video on my channel below or click HERE to head to Youtube!
Peppermint Brownie Recipe
What You Need
6 tbsp butter, melted
2 tbsp coconut oil (melted or fractionated)
1 tsp vanilla extract
2/3 cup cocoa powder
2 eggs (room temperature)
2/3 c all purpose flour
3 drops of peppermint vitality essential oil from Young Living
- Add the butter, coconut oil, and vanilla and mix until blended. Add the cocoa powder into the mixture and blend again!
- Crack both eggs into the mixture and blend again with your mixer!
- Once mixed, add in the flour! I was able to add it all in at once, but if you’re not using an electric mixer, it will be easier to mix the flour in small amounts.
- Add 3 drops of peppermint vitality essential oil from Young Living and mix one more time!
- Put into your baking pan or a mini muffin pan (that’s what I did) and bake for about 10 minutes on 325 degrees! They should be about perfect, so don’t leave them in any longer and risk them burning or drying out!
Aaaaaaannnndddd, enjoy! Seriously, these were delicious and such a hit with my family! I hope you try out this super easy recipe and enjoy them for this holiday season as well. See you tomorrow for Blogmas day 8!