Yayyyy, another bridal subscription box to share! This one is called Something New Bridal Box and it retails for $45 per month, or you can save if you sign up for a longer subscription up front! You can check out their website HERE.
Click below to watch the video or click HERE to open it in Youtube!
So the theme for the box was Sun-Kissed Bride Babe, so the items are honestly going to be perfect for my honeymoon next year!
- Taken Necklace: This retails for $15 and is not branded, so I think that Something New designed these for their box. It’s not one that I would wear as much, but I know a lot of people that would love this necklace! I love getting jewelry.
- Lip Gloss: This is from Jaiden Madison, and it retails for $20. You can get $5 off on their website using the code BridalBox. Honestly, it doesn’t have much pigment and it feels super cheap, so retailing for $20 is simply not believable for me. Bottom product for the box.
- Dress Weights: Alright, now this is a cool product. Do you ever go out in a light sun dress and you think you’re super cute and all is good? But then the wind blows and everyone sees everything? Lol, me too. These dress weights literally tape to the hem of your dress to keep it from blowing up in the wind, which is super innovative and needed in my opinion!! The Dres Weights are $14 but you can use the code BrideTime for %15 off!
- Bride Hat: This is sooooo cute and I can’t wait to wear it on my honeymoon! It’s a HUGE flouncy hat for the beach, and I love that it says bride babe! It’s $26.99 at Pink Confetti Boutique.
- Beach Throw: This is such a cool item. It’ll show it in the video above so you can really see how big it is, but it’s HUGE. An awesome picnic blanket for blanket for the beach on the honeymoon, and I love the quote “Toes in the sand, Ring in my hand”. This retails for $25 and is unbranded, so I think it’s another item that Something New designed for their buyers!
Overall Product Value: $101
Cost of Box: $45
Overall, I think this was an awesome box. The only thing I didn’t like was the lip gloss, especially for being valued at $20. However, the Dress Weights, Bride hat, and the beach blanket are items I LOVE.
Will you be grabbing one?