You can find Betterness Box HERE for $34.99 per month. Use the code BECCAP5 to get $5 off your first box!
Want to open this video in Youtube instead? Click HERE.
The Betterness Box
I was definitely excited for this one. I’m very into natural wellness and creating a more positive, mindful outlook on my own life. I think everyone can benefit from that and have a better perspective on everything.
Here’s some background on what they ask you to do upon receiving your box:
“After the package arrives we ask each customer (by way of the insert included) to take all products out of the box and replace it with their phone – preferably on airplane mode. This helps the customer:
- be mindful and present
- take a break from technology and take in the smell, touch and sight of the self-care products we’ve curated
- focus on setting their Intention for the month and for the Challenge that we designed based on theme”
Alright, that being said, here’s the actual products received.
- Chicago French Press Coffee: Retails for $12.99. This coffee smelled sooooo good for a coffee lover like me and I tried it the following morning after filming my unboxing and fell in love! Coffee is something I’ve never gotten in a box but it’s something so needed for me!
- Affirmation Cards: There are 5 little affirmation cards to help you on your journey of being more mindful.
- Girls Night In Game: They created a fun card game that is basically in the “Who’s Most Likely To” style to play on a night in with your friends!
- Tea Drops GLOW Tea: $2. The tea definitely smelled good and it’s perfect for someone who doesn’t have the ability to steep loose-leaf tea… because it mixes right in to your hot water! It sounds super cool and I’m excited to try some new tea before bed while I wind down!
- Bonaco Candle: $5. It’s Coconut-Lavender scented, which I never knew I needed, but I totally needed it. It smells so incredible and I think it would be amazing on the bathtub during a bath!
- Keratin Socks: $10.50. These are literally plastic socks to put on your feet the same way you put masks on your face. I neglect my feet, so this will be an interesting item to try for sure.
- Pore Perfection Mask from Veise: $24. This is a powder mask that you mix with water and then it turns into the creamy mask. I’m definitely excited to see how it works on my skin since I have the biggest pores in the entire world.
Box Price: $34.99
Total Box Value: $54.49
What do you think of the Betterness box?