Yayyyy, another unboxing! And another bridal subscription box at that. I’ve been loving my bridal subscription boxes so far, but some have been better than others. The Something New Bridal Box costs $45 per month, although you can make it cheaper by getting a longer subscription upfront, and you get monthly items that are themed toward the month! Now… let’s see how this one stacks up to the others.
Alright, so opening the box up, there’s actually a sample invitation! Super cute, well-made, and gives me some ideas since I haven’t looked into invitations yet! The invite is from LovePop.com and is an added bonus to the box!
After that we have some really fun items! I got a shave butter from the All Girl Shave Club, a Bride Tumbler cup, and these insanely gorgeous blue Druzy earrings from Katie Leigh!
- Shave Butter: $5. It’s in the scent “Unicorn Kisses” and honestly, I’m not sure what it’s supposed to smell like, but I guess unicorns smell amazing because it is such a nice scent! It’s super moisturizing and should last a long time as well!
- Bride Cup: $14 from the Etsy shop Details Matter. Every bride needs their bride cup! Of course, I won’t be able to truly use it until events like my bridal shower, wedding and honeymoon, but I think this would be adorable to carry around while you’re getting ready on your wedding day!
- Druzy Earrings: $12 from Designs by Katie Leigh. These earrings are seriously so cute! I’m a Kendra Scott lover and these are very reminiscent of her jewelry because of the Druzy! The color is pretty as well and as far as I’ve seen, Katie Leigh’s prices are really affordable, so I might need to go grab some bridesmaid gifts ASAP..
- Bride Tank Top: $25 from the Something New Bridal Box. The cursive is super cute and this will be great shirt to wear to the gym or to bed for sure, but also on that honeymoon when you’re newlywed! I love the color as well and it’s super thin and airy.
- Countdown Blocks: $25 from the Something New Bridal Box. I actually really wanted to grab one of these and I’m so glad I didn’t! We’re in the 200’s right now on our countdown, so it’s so fun to change it each day. Plus, it looks super cute on my shelf. I love the stain to the wood as well and it feels super nice!
Box Price: $44.95
Products Value: $81
You’re almost doubling your box value in product value, which is always something I look for! I think this box had some awesome items and there’s actually nothing I’m disappointed with in this entire box! The countdown shave butter and earrings can all be utilized leading up to the wedding, and the Bride cup and shirt are awesome additions for right around that wedding time! Plus, I haven’t received these items in any of my other bridal boxes (like this diamond pens I got in like every other box…). So….. I’m saying this box was a win and I’d love to get it again! If you’re an upcoming bride or know an upcoming bride, are you going to be grabbing one?
Find Something New Bridal Box HERE.