Just head to 1 minute not the video above of go to Youtube to watch it HERE. All products are listed below that I received! It costs $10 per month.
Sephora Play July Items
- Briogeo Blossom and Bloom Voluminizing Spray. This is a decent sized sample that I’ll be able to use a few times, and this is a great brand.
- Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream: Drunk Elephant is soooo expensive, so I like getting their items in Sephora Play. The only thing is that their samples are so small that they don’t give me enough product to decide if I want to pay a big price tag to get the full size!
- Boscia Clay Face Mask: I don’t love getting face masks in boxes personally (I think they’re a cop out), BUT I enjoy Boscia products, so it’s ok!
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Cleanser: Yay! I’ve tried this before but it will be a nice little travel cleanser to bring next time I head to the lake or something! I love Tarte skincare.
- Tarte Blush in Paaaarty. I’m so sad that I already own this blush! It’s a great pan size because I never hit pan on blushes, but this is a great value product to receive!
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Lipstick in Salty Life. This is such a gorgeous mauvey shave so I’m so happy! It’s also a great size that will get me enough uses to know if I want to make a full size purchase. I love the formula of these lipsticks as well.
What did you get in your Sephora Play?