Hey y’all! Here is a huge, long blog post for y’all unboxing lovers! I had a bunch of boxes to open, so I figured I would throw these boxes all together and give you guys a huge marathon of subscription unboxings!
Want to just watch? Here’s the video! HERE is my youtube channel if you want to subscribe for more unboxings!
Box #1: Teadora
First things first, I did a first impression of Teadora products in this unboxing! Teadora Beauty is a vegan skin and hair care line with ingredients from the rainforest! They also donate back to the rainforest in planting trees, which is awesome! They use natural ingredients like Acai, Copaiba, Maracuja, Buriti and Babassu (among many more). You can learn all about the ingredients and see which products you may want to try HERE.
Ultra-Silky Cleanser for the Face and Body
The first item from my Teadora haul was the facial and body cleanser! This retails for $24 and was super gentle on the skin. It also had a really nice citrusy scent, which is great for the mornings. My first impression was good, so I can’t wait to see how I like it as I continue to test it out! It has ingredients like Buriti, Acai, and Cupuacu.
Revitalizing Clay Masque and Scrub
The Masque and scrub was a cool orange color with little scent to it. It retails for $36! I put it on my face (although it’s for the body, too) and let it sit for about five minutes before washing it off, leaving me with soft skin! The cleanser is still my favorite so far, but this seems like a good products as well and contains Acai, Jojoba, Maracuja, and Copaiba!
Radiance and Renewal Oil
This oil retails for $40 and it’s for your hair, skin and nails! It has a faint smell, so it probably won’t bother sensitive people. I tried it on my hair when I got out of the shower to bring out some shine on my dead ends and I also added two drops to my moisturizer before putting makeup on! Although I didn’t expect it to look nice, here I am 6 hours later, and my makeup still looks amazing! There’s also a ton of product, which I like. I’m going to test it out for hair, skin and nails and see what results I can get over time, but first impression is pretty good!
Box #2: Love Goodly
Love Goodly is a subscription box service dedicated to giving buyers natural, healthy products that are vegan and cruelty free! Although it costs $30 for their boxes, you can actually get $5 off your first one with my code LovePeach (not an affiliate code). For this month’s box, Love Goodly teamed up with Kayley Cuoco and PawWorks for this month’s charity partnership!
As you can see, there are four products in this month’s box from Love Goodly! The first item was the Nail & Bone Nailpolish ($10) in the shade Ruby! This product was in partnership with the Paw Works charity for animals!
Below you can see the swatches for the next two items, a Pacifica Lipstick in XOX ($10) and the Acronym eyeliner pencil and sharpener in Noir ($19).
The top item in this box was easily the Guardian Angel necklace from Dogeared, retailing at $58!
The four items added up to $97 in product value! The Love Goodly box costs $30, or $25 for your first one with the code LovePeach! Check out Love Goodly HERE.
Are you going to grab Love Goodly?
Box #3: Spiritual Goddess
Spiritual Goddess is a box from Cratejoy that focuses on helping people to connect to their spiritual self, find better meditation practices, and improve their inner-being. Each one focuses on a specific goddess, and you can actually customize this! This box was centered around the Goddess Coventina. The box retails for $29 HERE.
- Ganesha Necklace: Ganesha, the God of the remover of obstacles and abundance. This pendant is meant to attract things into your life that you desire while also removing the obstacles in your way!
- Maiden Mix Inner Goddess Salt Scrub: This salt scrub has dead sea salt, orange peel oil, peppermint leaves and jojoba oil for a calm, relaxing bath experience!
- Vanilla Incense: Vanilla is a calming scent, and many use incense in meditation practices! It can provoke mental and physical arousal and stimulate good luck.
- Maiden Mix meditation oil: A mix of jasmine, ylang ylang, lemongrass and sandalwood, this oil is meant to go onto pulse points and aid in mediation!
- Green Aventurine: This stone is meant to be balancing while also taking away negativity in the world around you. It also is meant to help you let go of the past so you can move forward to growth and renewal.
- Votive Candle: This candle is a bergamot and clove blend and can bemused for meditation. The affirmation given with the candle is “I am filled with the unlimited abundance of the universe and manifest all that I need”.
What do you think of this box?
Box #4: Simply Earth
Y’all have heard me talk about Simply Earth before! You can either search to the right of the page and click my link to get there, or you can simply type in LoveBeccaFree when you make your purchase for $20 back AND a free bonus box full of extra goodies! To see the bonus box post, click HERE. Below is my July Simply Earth box and recipes! This box is $40 per month.
- Clay Dog Car Diffuser
- Sleepy Blend (Cedarwood, Lavender, Bergamot and Grapefruit)
Recipes Below: Foot cleansing salt scrub, car diffuser recipe, sore muscle soak, whipped body butter, clarifying roll on, calming diffuser blend.
Are you trying Simply Earth?
That’s it for this Unboxing Party. Let me know which boxes you liked and which ones you didn’t. Are you going to try any?