Hey y’all! Today’s post is super simple, easy, and fun! I have a DIY hair growth recipe for y’all to make that makes your scalp healthy and helps your hair GROW long and healthy as well. Many people have used this recipe before or a version of it, so tailor it to how you like it best!
DIY Mermaid Spray
What You’ll Need:
- Distilled Water
- Witch Hazel (I like Thayer’s with aloe!)
- Lavender Oil
- Cedarwood Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- 8 oz Spray bottle (preferably glass, but whatever works for you!)
*Disclaimer: I use Young Living oils for recipes that go onto my skin and absorb into my body because of their Seed to Seal promise of pure essential oils. If you use another brand, please note to do your research and ensure they are safe to be used topically on the body. *
Making Your Spray
- You want to start out with filling your spray bottle about half way with water, around 4 oz.
- Then we add in the witch hazel for the other 4 oz. You want to leave just a little room for shaking the bottle!
- Add 15 Drops of Cedarwood, Lavender and Rosemary oils.
- Shake it up and spray on the scalp and through the hair! I like to use it right after a shower and spray all over the scalp and all the way to the ends of my hair. It keeps my hair shiny, smooth, and brought a new life back into it. You can totally use on dry hair as well 🙂