Oh, Ipsy. I always wonder why I keep my Ipsy subscription. I just can’t get myself to cancel. Ipsy is a $10 per month beauty subscription that will send you 4-5 sample sized products. Ipsy has had some amazing months.
And Ipsy has had some terrible months.
With the October theme being Spellbound, I’m definitely hoping I won’t be disappointed. Check below to see what I got. Let me know if you got different products and if you will be ordering an Ipsy Glambag next month!
- Urban Decay Glide on Eye Pencil in Perversion. A fill size of this is around $20, so it’s a good product to try. It’s also a classic that was raved about for a long time. But for me, with a round face and eyes that aren’t that big, I don’t line my waterline. I also don’t use regular eyeliners on my lid, but just liquid liner. So, this is a no-go for me personally.
- Context Skin Vitamin C Eye Cream. I’m having a hard time with this one because I love eye creams and serums, I really do. But upon first try, it doesn’t have a texture that I like and I don’t see myself enjoying the product. However, it’s a great sample size for a person who will get the use out of it. It’s $35 for a full size.
- MeMeMe Beautiful Brows in Light Brown. I like this product. I believe it’s a full size, and that price is somewhere around $6.95 (That’s in British dollars). They gave me the right color and I think the pencil is creamy. It also has a spooly, which never hurts. I don’t like sharpening pencils and prefer the twist up ones, but the product itself seems nice.
- Marc Anthony Coconut Hair Oil. Marc Anthony products are actually pretty cheap, and the closest I saw to what I received is a leave in detangler for about $7, so this is a product I will probably go buy. It’s a good sample size and I actually love the smell and love this hair oil. It’s lighter than a lot of other ones I’ve tried and works really well on the damaged parts of my hair.
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder. It’s no secret. I love getting IT Cosmetics. If only they’d send me a brush from them… Maybe the $58 one? IT makes some great products in my opinion, but they’re pricey, so I limit my buying until they’re on sale. This powder retails around $24, and the sample is perfect for my purse. I’m not sure how thin the pan is, but it seems like it can last me for a little while. This is the product I chose for Ipsy’s last month of sample select, so I’m glad I was able to grab it!
Will you be subscribing to Ipsy? Have you unsubscribed? Did you get better products than me? Let me know!