I was sooo excited to start experimenting with my Royal Peach and my Burgundy palettes from Kylie Cosmetics. I decided to mix them up a bit and get a peachy-red look for a birthday dinner I went to!
If you want to see my swatches from the Royal Peach palette, click here.
For swatches on my Burgundy Palette, click here.
Now, the names for the colors on these palettes are on the back, so I’ll try to let you know visually which one is which as well.
- Starting out, I used Sorbet (1st color top row) from the Royal Peach palette and put it all over my lid and up to my brow bone.
- Then I grabbed Beach (1st row second color) from the Burgundy palette and put it all over my crease, blending upwards for my first transition color.
- After that I put Cinnamon (last color bottom row) in my crease and outer v to deepen up the peachy color.
- Next I used my favorite color from the Burgundy palette, Burgundy (middle color) and put it in my outer v and inner corner. I wasn’t going for a halo eye, but I did want the bright red pink in both the outer and inner corners. I blended them into my crease colors as well and put it under my bottom waterline.
- Then I used Duchess (1st color bottom row) from the Royal Peach and put it mainly in the center of my lid.
- Finally, I used Naked (1st color top row) from the Burgundy palette and highlighted my brow bone and the very inner corner of my eye.