Alright, so my February Ipsy Glambag has arrived! This is a $10 per month subscription beauty bag that sends (usually) 5 samples from different beauty brands. We definitely have a love/hate relationship, but here’s what I received in this month’s bag!
1. NYX Butter Lipstick. It looks like this is actually a full size product, which doesn’t come nearly as often with Ipsy, so that’s fun to start with. I’m pretty sure these are around 7 or 8 dollars, so it’s not a bad product to receive. To the right is a swatch of the product.
2. IBY Beauty Highlighter. You can see the swatch of it in the middle to the right. It’s pretty and a peachy-gold tone. I never use a full sized highlighter to the pan, so I’m sure I’ll get a lot of use out of this in the summer. The only problem is that I have so many highlighters, so I’m not sure if I need it. That being said, it’s a decent product to get in this bag.
3. Elizabeth Mott Whatup Beaches Bronzer. You can see the swatch on the top to the right. It’s actually really similar to my skin tone, so it’s definitely a bronzer for fair people since I’m not even tan and it barely shows up. I don’t like getting sample bronzers because it’s so small (smaller than a Makeup Geek Eyeshadow) so I don’t know how I would ever get a bronzer brush into the pan to get it on to my face. It’ll probably be used as an eyeshadow.
4. Luxie Beauty Blush Brush. I’m definitely happy for this! I love getting Luxie brushes and have gotten two before this in previous bags over the years. This is a blush brush and although I don’t use blush as often, I can definitely use this for highlighter as well.
5. The Organic Pharmacy Lip & Eye Cream. Although I haven’t heard of this brand, I do like using different eye creams, so I’ll definitely try this one out. Since it’s travel sized, I can leave it at my parents’ house or at our lake house so I can have less things to pack over the summer!
So overall, this bag was actually pretty good. I love the Luxie Brush and I’m not disappointed in the lipstick, eye cream, or even the highlighter. The only thing I don’t love is the bronzer because, lets be honest, I want a full sized bronzer that I can actually use if they’re going to send me one! What did you get this month?
Previous Ipsy, Birchbox, Boxycharm and Sephora Play Unboxings: