So I actually bit the bullet and bought this palette. I didn’t think I would be purchasing from Kylie Cosmetics- I didn’t want to buy into the hype when I knew I could buy the lipsticks she sells a lot cheaper through Colourpop. That being said, her eyeshadows recently have caught my eye and I did it… I invested in the Royal Peach Palette. And I kind of can’t wait to see what looks I can create with it!!
As you can see, this palette actually comes with a brush and mirror included with the 12 shadows for $45. That’s not necessarily as good as a deal as Anastasia’s palettes, but a mirror and brush definitely up the game and make the palette more worthwhile. Check below for the swatches and let me know your favorite shade! I can’t wait to start experimenting with the shadows!
From Top to Bottom:
- Sorbet (matte finish light tangerine)
- Seashell (metallic finish pink champagne)
- Peachy (matte finish bright peach)
- Royal (satin finish bright royal blue)
- Queen Bee (metallic finish shimmering caramel)
- Duke (metallic finish red copper)
- Duchess (metallic finish bright cinnamon)
- Sandy (matte finish medium tan)
- Mojito (metallic finish golden green)
- North Star (metallic finish soft lilac)
- Crush (satin finish peachy pink)
- Cinnamon (matte finish burnt orange)