This ended but being a huge hit at home. This is a super easy recipe to make, can make about 8 tacos, and actually tastes really good!!
What You Need:
3 chicken breasts
6 ounces cream cheese
8 ounces buffalo sauce
2 tbsp butter
Shredded Mexican Four Cheese
8 oz chicken broth or water
- First, I prefer to make my chicken in a crock pot. You can bake it and shred it just as well, but I like to put a cup of chicken broth in and cook them for about three hours in my crock pot. Add some paprika when you put them in for a little extra flavor.
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- Shred the chicken with a fork and drain excess liquid.
- When the cream cheese is at room temperature, put it in a pan with the butter and the buffalo sauce. You want to stir them all together until they are a cohesive mixture.
- Pour the sauce over the shredded chicken and mix.
- Grab your taco shells and put some of the shredded chicken mixture into each shell. Sprinkle your cheese overtop and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until cheese has fully melted.
- You’re done! Super easy, super delicious.