Sephora Play! is arguably my favorite subscription box for the price I pay for it. This one is $10 a month and sends you five samples of products from Sephora to try out. This month’s theme is “Sweat is just another way to glow” and I’m excited to see what the first bag of the year is bringing me..Yay!
1. Ouai Treatment Mask. Now, I don’t love getting tons of hair products, but I’ll try it out and see how I feel. This hair mask is supposed to care for damaged hair and leave strands feeling smooth and touchably soft.
2. Drunk Elephant LaLa Retro Whipped Cream. This is a cool one to try since Drunk Elephant tends to be a very pricey brand. I’m definitely excited to get to try some of their products without just spending a ton of money incase I don’t love them. It’s a face cream that brightens and firms skin with a whipped formula.
3. It Cosmetics BB Cream. This is one I’m so excited for since I keep debating buying it! I’ll probably get 2-3 uses out of this, so it will be perfect to see if I want to make the $40 purchase on a full size! It’s supposed to still conceal imperfections and even skin tone, but is better to use than a foundation!
4. Clinique Lipstick in Black Honey. I thought it would be too dark, but this is actually sheer and pretty in color! I haven’t used Clinique lipsticks before and this one seems super moisturizing and has a glossy finish.
5. Tarte FRXXXTION Stick. This is another that I’m so excited for! I’ve been debating buying the full size for a while now, but now I don’t have to spend the money if I don’t love the product! It’s also a good sample size and I’ll definitely get at least 3 uses out of it.
6. Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Perfume. This month’s perfume sample was from Tory Burch and supposed to be an elegant, soft, romantic scent. The perfume sample each month is an added extra, so I love getting these to test out scents and be able to throw them in my purse! I really like this one more than most of the others I’ve gotten- it’s definitely soft and subtle but also very feminine and classic.
So, overall, I’m really happy with the January bag! I already love how Sephora only sends products sold in Sephora, so you’re only getting high-end samples anyways! I’m super excited for the It Cosmetics CC Cream and the Tarte FRXXXTION Stick, and the only product I’m not as happy to get is the Ouai hair mask. Yay for Sephora Play!!
What did you get in your bag?
Last month’s Sephora Play unboxing:https://asprettyasapeach.com/2016/12/14/sephora-play-december-unboxing-and-review/
November unboxing: https://asprettyasapeach.com/2016/11/22/sephora-play-november-unboxing/
October unboxing: https://asprettyasapeach.com/2016/10/20/sephora-play-unboxing-october-2016/