I know this is another late review since it’s January now, but after being sick since Christmas, I’m playing catch up as quick as I can! Birchbox is a $10 per month beauty box that sends 5 sample sized items.
- Marcelle Hydra C. This is supposed to be a hydrating gel. I’m alright with getting moisturizer products, so we’ll see how this one goes. I prefer makeup to skincare in my boxes though.
- Beauty Protector Leave in Conditioner. This is a product I have actually received before and have never tried despite already having it! I do plan on trying it out, since I am big on hair products.
- Juara Candlenut Body creme. I’m not excited for this to be honest- it’s too small of a sample to even use as a body creme.
- Birchbox mirror. Just an annoying filler item…
- LOC One and Done Shadow Stick. I am not a fan at all of shadow sticks. I actually gave this to my 12 year old step sister for Christmas because I don’t find these items to be items for older people who have been doing makeup for a long time.
Overall, I wasn’t impressed with this month’s Birchbox. What were your thoughts?